The Business Magazine, in partnership with Begbies Traynor Group , is hosting an event aimed at helping SMEs build resilience into their business and spot new opportunities this year and into the future.
Supply Chain, Inflation, Covid and increasing fuel costs are creating a perfect storm of challenges for businesses in the South.
This session will give business leaders a view of the economic outlook and opportunities for the solent region, answer questions and offer practical advice that will help businesses weather what's to come, and give insight into how to build or restructure for resilience.
Topics discussed will include
• The current economic outlook for the region
• Inflation, where are we really and where are we headed
• Opportunities for the region
• How to build business resilience and success
• Considerations for business owners / Tips and Watch Out
• Company-specific Issues and how to deal with them (such as loss of a major contract etc)
Chaired by Nicky Godding, Editor, Business & Innovation Magazine