Join us for a free Webinar on Tuesday 13 July, 12:30 until 13:30
As we move towards the final exit from lockdown, the focus on planning for growth and development for the future becomes sharper.
The Business Magazine and KPMG are bringing together five high-profile influencers and experts from the worlds of business, public policy and academia to share their views on the opportunities, challenges and future of work in the Solent.
What skills will businesses need to 'level up' the Solent?
- How long will hybrid working dominate as the new operating model for businesses in the post-pandemic environment?
- What do business leaders need to know right now to develop their infrastructure and technology?
- What skills will our teams need to compete in the future and how can we implement training programmes to meet those needs?
- How will new business initiatives such the Solent Freeport scheme affect our businesses.
- How will we ensure that lifetime learning works for businesses and people?
The webinar will open with a keynote introduction from the Rt Hon Anne Milton, former Minister of State for Skills & Apprenticeships, who will share her insights on the current and future skills situation in the Solent region.
The panel, which will be chaired by the respected journalist and broadcaster David Lee, comprises: