BIS Expo 2021 will take place on 15 September at the Hilton Hotel near the Ageas Bowl, and it will be a showcase for established, southern-based businesses from within the science, technology, engineering and innovation sectors as well as aligned service providers. But leading up to this, there is one more event taking place in July – Business Innovation South – Online Web Conference.
Business Innovation South – 7 July – Online Web Conference
The final web conference will be taking place between 10am and 12.30pm on the 7th. With speakers drawn
from the world of business, key topics are:
1) Hampshire Chamber 'Member Panel' brought together by Ross McNally of Hampshire Chamber of Commerce with topics/guest speakers:
Leadership in a post-covid world – Peter Taylor of Paris Smith LLP
Innovative solutions for businesses looking to work more flexibly – Claire Burden of Smith & Williamson
Optimisation of the workplace – Nella Pang MRICS of Omega RE
2) Invention and innovation – how they can transform business and the world around us – Mark Round of IBM
3) How to lead innovators – Johanna Hooper CMgr MCMI of Limitless Peak Performance
4) Unified communications – building resilience and protecting business continuity – Steve Welch and Andy Cleaver of Vostron
5) CRM: Do you need better processes or a better system? Choosing the right horse for the course – Nigel Fenwick of Thinkers
Business Innovation South Expo – 15th September – Hilton Ageas Hotel, West End, Southampton
With 46 exhibitors already on board from across the STEM and innovation sectors and closely aligned service
providers, there is much to look forward to this year. See who is exhibiting.
For those looking to re-energise their presence and products within the region, BIS Expo has 30 stands available in a range of sizes – the stand package includes exhibitor profile on app, power, exhibitors networking breakfast, lunch
and refreshments, social media posts, profiling on the day, table and chairs if required.
If you are a business owner, decision maker or procurement executive looking to see the latest technology, products and service available to help drive your business forward, BIS Expo has created two visitor times on the day 10.30am-1.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Visitors benefit from the expo app with personal profiles via LinkedIn, the ability to book exhibitor meetings or meet points and manage their event/lead generation.
Pictured: Lara Bull – the business woman behind the event